Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogger's Choice Fat Quarters Bundle Competition

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com
Add caption



  • 1.   Kaffe Classics Orange Millefiore Yardage
  •       SKU# GP92-ORAN
  • 2.   Orange Crush Lemon Rain Drops Yardage
  •       SKU# C8968-LEMON
  • 3.   Kaffe Classics Tangerine Paisley Jungle Yardage
  •       SKU# GP60-TANG 
  • 4.   Orange Crush Punch Interlocking Geo Yardage
  •       SKU# C8969-PUNCH 
  • 5.   Kaffe Fassett Yellow Palm Fan Yardage
  •       SKU# GP114-YELLO
  • 6.   Kaffe Fassett Collective Sky Rings Yardage
  •       SKU# PWBM015-SKYXX
  • 7.   Crazy Daisy Turquoise Tile Yardage
  •       SKU# 4642-84
  • 8.   American Jane Sky Blue Pindot Yardage
  •       SKU# 21098-51
  • 9.   Orange Crush Citrus Wavy Optical Stripe Yardage
  •       SKU# C8972-CITRUS
  • 10. Orange Crush Citrus Little Triangles Yardage
  •        SKU# C8970-CITRUS
  • 11. Michael Miller Tangerine Cotton Couture Solid Yardage
  •        SKU# SC5333-TANG-D
  • 12. Michael Miller Mango Cotton Couture Solid Yardage
  •        SKU# SC5333-MANG
  • 13. Kaffe Fassett Collective Bright Dancing Paisley Yardage
  •        SKU# PWBM022-BRIGH
  • 14. Terrain Stream Lichen Yardage
  •        SKU# 27098-17 
  • 15. Michael Miller Lipstick Cotton Couture Solid Yardage
  •        SKU# SC5333-LIPS-D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Quokka Quilts and The Fat Quarter Shop for this really fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I still LOVE your choices! Kaffe Fassett fabric seems to be running about $10.50 a yard here in the United States...I dug through my fabric scraps basket and found every single tiny piece of his reds and pinks and am working with them this week! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be going along for the ride with you! Like you, I'm fascinated with fabric, quilts and creativity. Unlike you, however, I don't have much of an art background. So I'm looking foward to learning from you. Thanks for starting this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!