Sunday, April 22, 2012

On My Wish List



One of these:

Sew Kind of Wonderful's Quick Curve Ruler©

So I can make something like this:




Or take part in something like this:


You see, I love curves, as you can see by the draping I like to add to the pictures I take of my own creations:

Zakka Zig Zag Tote: Swedish Scrapper

Loulouthi Spring Scarf from Maureen Cracknell Handmade's Tutorial:  Swedish Scrapper


Zakka Pincushion:  Le Wild: Swedish Scrapper


But I need a bit of help adding them to my sewing, and I love the possibilities of this tool!  That's why I'm putting the Quick Curve Ruler on my wish  list.

If you have it on your wish list too, maybe you can win one from I Like Quilting's blog.  She's got a giveaway here.
Skip on over and enter, if you like!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures, your scarves and pin cushion are so cute...I'm putting those on my wish list of things to do ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!