Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quilting for Kids!


Quilting for Kids! This is a group I joined in February as a way to meet other quilters and get involved in a little giving back. I just put the button up on my blog. It's run by Sarah at  So Sarah Sews.  Each of us contributed an asterisk block (or two!) following the color scheme of purple, grey, chartreuse, and optionally, white, and making it whatever shape we chose.  I thought it was a blast to puzzle it through!  Sarah just posted the finished quilt today. It came out so nice!  I'm definitely looking forward to the next block.

Asterisk Quilt, Quilting for Kids, So Sarah Sews

Asterisk Quilt, So Sarah Sews, Quilting for Kids

Isn't it beautiful?  So much fun and hard work!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the first time I have been able to follow a donated block right into the finished quilt! The results are lovely - the diversity makes it, IMHO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!