Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Scarf

Swedish Scrapper on Flickr.com




We had a little snow here this week-- when will spring really get here?  So I dusted off a project that I'd put away:  a simple scarf project that I found at Maureen Cracknell Handmade's blog, using Anna Maria Horner's Loulouthi fabric.  Maureen has a great tutorial, so it went together like a breeze.  I used Loulouthi flannel and voile, and I added my own embellishment of teeny tiny pompoms, and a little deco stitch at the ends.  Sweet, huh?  It's so cozy, and not a bit overwarm for this S L O W spring coming, here in middle Sweden.



Swedish Scrapper on Flickr.com

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Liz!! Thank you for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scarf - I bet it is really soft!! Just stopping in from Manic Monday linky party! Amy from www.craftyshenanigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!