Friday, April 20, 2012

Thank You Friday!

I've seen that my Bird Roof Zakka House Pouch was featured twice this week, along with some other fab ones, on Lindsey's blog and Sukie's blog-- So exciting!  Thanks!  The Zakka Style Sew Along is really too much fun to miss.  Check it out, and add your creations to the flickr group!



Zakka Style Sew Along


This weekend I'll be scheming some more for the Feather Your Nest contest over at Stumbles and Stitches .
There are lots of great prizes, like a gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop, as well as fabulous Aurifil thread!  The judges they selected are fantastically creative.  There's still time to sign up by April 22.


 Doll Quilters
Feather Your Nest with Stumbles & Stitches                                                                   


And I'm gearing up for doll quilt swap through Doll Quilters Monthly.  The first theme for me will be May Flowers.  I can't wait to find out about my partner!  That group is still open too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!