Thursday, May 10, 2012

The last Fabric Quarter Idol Week


All available from Sew Mama Sew
Starting top left, and continuing to the right:
1. Cactus Hearts Yellow ~ Chickadee, 2.  Victoria Tea Party Macaw Blue ~ Tradewinds,  3.  Weave London Bus Red ~ Summersville,  4.  Ringlets Marine Blue ~ Quilt Blocks, 5.  Red 1308 ~ Kona Cotton, 6.  Triangles Turquoise ~ Alegria ORGANIC, 7. Brew Fiesta ~ Happy Home, 8.  Morning Dove Coral ~ Chickadee, 9.  Lemon 23 ~ Kona Cotton, 10.  Flying Stripe Marine Blue ~ Quilt Blocks, 11.  Evening 195 ~ Kona Cotton,  12.  Tiny Veggies Red ~ Kitchen Collection








I just love these fabrics together! A little retro, a little Bohemian, quirky, quilty and colorful; that's me in a nutshell!

Here's my entry for the final round of the Fat Quarter Idol Contest, over at Sew Mama Sew.  You know it's fun to pick out fabrics for a quilt, or for projects.  It's really fun to pick them and make a mosaic so you can really see them.  This little bundle-to-be is definitely on my wish list!



Here's how you can enter to win a bundle of your making from Sew Mama Sew: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!