Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Leibstered!




I've still got 528 blog entries to read since my connection troubles of last week.  I just want to thank Amy of Crafty Shenanigans
for passing on the Leibster Award to me.  I just found it in the pile of posts!  Amy is one of the bloggers I follow, who sends me comments about my own work from time to time.  It's so nice to come out of the vaccuum, and "meet" others who create. Just a shame I didn't see this last week so I could say thank you then. 

I have read the the Leibster Award is passed on to bloggers who have 200 followers or less.  It's a way to say thanks to the newer blogs and shed some light on them.  It's expected but absolutely not required that the recipient follows these

Liebster Conventions:
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!



I'm not sure if that makes this a kind of Chain Letter, or just a good Pass it On Opportunity.  In the spirit of the latter, here are 5 blogs I feel deserve the Leibster:

Charise at Charise Creates, who is a paper piecing genius!
Jenny at Ecclectically Delicious, who makes great fabric bundle mosaics!
Heidi at Fabric Mutt, who has fantastic fabric combos in her work!
Jennie at Jennie's Threads, who does fabulously precise points and makes batiks shine!
and back to Amy at Crafty Shenanigans, who inspires me with her versatile productivity!

Thanks, Amy!  I got the news late, but you made my day by shedding a little light on my fledgling blog.



2 comments:

  1. I always love to see who wins these awards, and it is SUCH fun to go visit the 5 blogs that they recommend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!