Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pinning for Winning

****Update****
Fresh Squeezed Fabrics had such an overwhelming response to the bundle contest, they ended it early at 3pm SMT.  Wowza!   Thanks to everyone who re-pinned my bundle pins!  Sniff, I do really like those bundles!
********

I'm aching to refill my fabric palette!!  I've a shameless request for you fabric lovers out there:  Please re-pin my favorite fabric bundle from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics, to see if you can help me win the bundle!  Details of their contest are here. Why not choose your own favorite FSF fat quarter bundle and see if you can nab enough pins too!

I need as many re-pins as the dollar amount of the fabric, by the 27'th of September.  Send me Your Pins, and I'll re-pin to help you too!

If you've never ordered looked around or ordered from Fresh Lemon Quilts, they have lovely and quirky custom bundles, as well as Japanese import fabric, and a good variety of sale fabrics.

Here's the bundle I think is so bright and sweet!  I figure if I'm going to enter, I might as well go the whole hog!  Please follow to my Pinterest link here!



The lovely Madrona Road bundle, with great scale, text, and both floral and geometrics!
Pin it to win it-- Pin for me, I'll pin for you!


Source: etsy.com via Liz on Pinterest

Of course, I love one more bundle too......the back up one!




Source: etsy.com via Liz on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. Re-pinned for you.

    No need to pin for me, I already got enough pins for the bundle I wanted (I went simple and pinned a mystery bundle--I love mystery bundles).

    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. i repinned! here is my entry http://pinterest.com/pin/143200463122824261/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I repinned for you, here's mine http://pinterest.com/pin/37717715600422762/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I repinned for you. Here is mine. http://pinterest.com/pin/55380270389013470/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!