Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Little List of Works in Progress

I've been busy lately, and here's what I have to show for it! First up, log cabins for Ellison Lane's Scrappy Stash Sew Along. I found it so inspiring to dig into my stash and make these fun blocks, I'm going to make a larger quilt with these. Here's some of what I have so far:






I have a way to go before I'm done!


Green's



I have also been working on a quilt using a Tula Pink pattern called Beanstalks.
This one looks a little wavy at the moment, but I have gotten help through the Tula Pink flickr group, so I think I can save it!




Beanstalks in progress



Beanstalks in progress 2


Wavy Gravy 1

So that's what's up, and I hope to have better pictures of that Beanstalks soon!

Now I'm going to post these at Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday, and join in looking at what others are up to!

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts look great! I love that beanstalk pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Indeed you have been busy! Love the fun log cabin blocks and the beanstalks too, what a fun pattern! Can't wait to see them both done! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!