Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Mail!


I received some winnings from Sew Sisters Canada Connect Blog Hop this past week!

It was a lot of fun to see what folk on the other side of the pond are up to!
Karen Griska, from the Selvage Blog, sent  me a set of frosty looking pinsies, which I put immediately to use with le Modern hedgies.  I think they would be fine in their own selvage log cabin pincushion.  Karen has more in her Etsy shop.  


It's still dark outside and their's some snow stuck to the window, just like in an old movie!

***

I was also lucky enough to win a bundle of 5 half yard solids, from the Sew-Sister Quilt Shop itself.  They have a great selection of Kona solids and some nice sewing links.


Aren't they going to be great with Aneela Hoey's Cherry Christmas?  They look nice with the vintage New Year's fabric too.  

***

I also received my Sweet Skating Sue Swap from Sandy in the US.  Have a look!


Isn't the pom pom sweet?  She also sent me a nice piece of the spotted background fabric.
I wonder if mine has arrived to destination yet?  I have a different swapper than the one who sent to me.


Thanks, everyone, for making it a little brighter this time of year with the little squishies you sent me!

Now for more minis and stockings to sew.  Hope everyone is enjoying the blog hops this week too!








3 comments:

  1. Such a cute bundle of goodies to show today! That skating Sue is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice goodies!!! I love the Skating Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric mail is always the best, isn't it? I just adore that Joy print at the top of your post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!