Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Stockings


These lined Christmas stockings are made using a great tutorial from Melissa at Sew Like My Mom.  Very simple once you get the hang (!) of where to put the hangers.  There are lots of pictures to use as a guide!  I'd love to do some scrappy versions too....


Sew Favorite



Stockings and Teapot



Simple Stockings


Next up? I'm going to use  this pattern, by Amy Friend at During Quiet Time, a paper pieced Christmas stocking!

Of course, if I had Really been with it, timewise and skillswise, I could have sewn up some patchwork (postage stamp?) stockings with Amy's tutorial here.  Beautiful!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. These are darling! I can't wait to make stockings for the family, but I'm waiting until the girls are old enough to not pull them down off the mantle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockings look so nice, you did a great job. Thanks for sharing and for the tutorial links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my favorite is that green/brown swirly one with the birds! But they're all wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stockings happening in Sweden :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, lots of stockings to be filled

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!