Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year! Gott Nytt År!



I hope everyone had a wonderful rest over Christmas and New Year's-- we did!


I'll keep it short today, and just show a quilt top that I am going to finish this month, the Zakka Quilt from last years Zakka Sew Along.  It was the last thing I sewed up before we  moved, and then it got lost in the shuffle over the summer, and fall, and winter.  I plan to remedy the situation, posthaste!
Or well, gradually is a better way to put it!

I'm sharing this with the gals at Sew Bittersweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts, for their special yearlong event: A Lovely Year of  Finishes! 





I am not sure if I'll go with sashing or skip the borders....

Since I've posted this before, I'll add a picture of my Zakka mascot, our dog Zack!






My Button

4 comments:

  1. I just found you via a comment you left on my Swedish Flag and Dala horse quilt. I am oging to start following you right now! Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it safe to start readign your blog? no pictures of my doll quilt turning up before I get it? Which reminds me I can show yours on my blog now.

    Happy New Year - Frohes Neues Jahr - to you too!
    It's rainy and sunless, really strangely warm, the temp shoudl be somewhere between -10°C and -5°C during the day iif it was a "a little warmer than usual" Jnuary - really strange. But well it happend before .. well I think when I was 2 or 3 there was a winter without snow (I can tell because there are no snow pictures of me from that time).

    PS: I'm really a bit confused by your layout/blog design, it changed a lot and takes a lot of time loading and well I will just try to find my way around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whh - why do you have 2 comments form on your blog? and why do all the comments show up twice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.....not seeing double comments on my end. Even yours is only here once....?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!