Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Color!

I've been under the weather this week, but I managed to do some mindless  sewing therapy tonight
 Mindless because I actually laid this out a few days ago, so it was all ready to go.  I used Cuzco and Simply Color mini charms for the patchwork, and an older Denyse Schmidt for the outside. I lined this with a fusible that seems to be almost vinyl on one side and that added a bit of structure to the basket.

påsk och vår korg I have sewn down the corner tabs since taking these pictures. You can see they are still a little loose here. Påsk och Vår Korg 2 It felt good to get something done in spite of having a slow week. Hope you are having a good week too!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!