Friday, March 15, 2013

A Hoppy Winner!

 
 
 Congratulations!
 
 
Closer minis
 
 
 



Mrs. Random Generator picked out a number for the set of springtime mini-charms.

That was #109,
Congrats Barb and Sharon! 
I'll be sending out an email shortly to fix up with the mailing instructions.
Thanks everybody for taking part in my bit of Quilting Gallery's Beat the Winter Blues Hop!
 
This weekend I'll be working on more of these:
 
Ready to go
 
 
 
...and in action at the local florist shop: Östersunds Blomster

Happy sewing !
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the pom poms around the top - darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baskets. I might try that with some crumbs! That was a great give away. I wished I'd got here sooner! lol, I will be more prompt next time. Cheers, Claire W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions to the winner. Thanks for hosting the giveawy. Your baskets are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!