Sunday, April 7, 2013

Doll Quilters Monthly


 
This beauty arrived to me from Barb well before Easter, but I have been awful about posting anything, feeling both busy and blue. Fact is, I love this quilt and I was really happy to have Barb as my partner for Doll Quilters Monthly for March! Look at the lovely design--is it your own Barb? I can imagine it is :D
 
 
 
 
I adore the kelly green, a color I always associate with Barb, and a cheery color indeed! The patches are wonderful and that cat smirk is priceless! And perhaps most wonderful of all is the heart cat-pawprint quilting! Truly original and personal. I love it! Thanks Barb!

Nalle is reaching for Cat Patches.....



I'm hopelessly late with yours, but it is almost done.
-xo Lizzie
 
 
 Doll Quilters

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Love it! :)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday, but could not find the comment spot...sigh...computer challenged? She does such beautiful work! I love the photo of Nalle -- sure wish I could reach out and pat her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!