Monday, July 1, 2013

Sent and Received!

I'm going to the Fat Quarterly Retreat in July, and we've had a little swap for name tags.

Mine arrived!  It is fabulous, with colors I love and a really nice construction, if I do say so.
Thanks to Dianne (Quiltova) in Czechoslovakia!  It's beautiful, don't you think?  I love how Dianne made it quilted but not squishy.  Nice for a summer lanyard.  Thank you for the super fabric bit too! 
I missed that print and I love how retro it is :D

FQR Name tag received!


I also made one to send away, and send it I did!  It will get there any day now.
Countdown to FQR is on.  Nineteen more days!



Happy sewing and happy week!
Lizzie in Sweden

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I want to go to London for the FQR someday. Did you have a great time? Neato name tags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!