Thursday, November 14, 2013

Yay! I received a card too! Here is the card that Simi sent to me!! Isn't it fabulous? She made theme of fireworks against a night sky. Something to keep away the dark in Sweden. It came out perfectly!
 Received from Simi Received from Simi 

I love it!! SO many layers and so sparkly! I think her stitching is really lovely too. Received from Simi 

In other doings, I have been cutting strips to send for the low volume scrappy trip swap, 2.5. Here are three of them, and the rest are done but have no pictures. 
They are going in the mail this weekend. Just about ready to stack and send! 
So nice to get a bit of sunshine!

And now I have to get back to bee block sewing!
 Happy Thursday! 
 Lizzie in Sweden

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I see your card is amazing, lucky you. I love the one you sent me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!