Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Up to Something

Well, I must be, right?

Since I last posted, I finished another Geese in a Circle block, for a bonus bee swap with a flickr friend.  She requested ivory and red, and I have to say, I love it!  I see a theme growing.....


Bonus Bee Swap , Red and Ivory

I've been cutting all the fabrics for the last 4 blocks of the 2012 (!) FQS Designer Mystery BOM quilt. To finish these blocks is my January goal for the Lazy bums Flickr Group. I really want to drop everything and just Finish these!




I saved the cuttings of all the Half Square Triangles I made with the last batch.  They are still big enough to make another round of (smaller) HST's.......



And just beyond these is all the fabric leftover from cutting all the blocks.....


Including some lovely selvages to make into something nice.
And beyond that is this...


and this...

  

and these guys...




... and a house to clean, and a dog to walk!



 
 So I better get going!  But I'll be dreaming about these also, that are ready to turn into bright bee blocks as well......




Can somebody help me wring some more hours out of the day?!??



6 comments:

  1. Wow you really seem to have gotten back into sewing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and ivory block, Liz! Stay inside where it is warm - and sew and sew! (As always, love the birds!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your circle of geese block Lizzie
    Which pattern did you use?
    Nice snow too - we've just had rain, rain, rain here in Wales

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to love about this post--I have always wanted to make Circle of Geese. And you have selvage planning going on. And solids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!