Thursday, April 10, 2014

Moment of Truth


I've dragged out my Tula Pink Beanstalks quilt, which I see I worked on 18 months ago!  It is a little wonky, but I've decided this is the year to make it.  I can either sew it and it may straighten up......




Or maybe I'll end up letting it be a little crooked. Or maybe cut it up and turn it into another colorful quilt. But I'm working on it today to see what to do....It's too pretty to hide away!

And, I'm pulling fabrics for some scrappy trip squares.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced Modern Quilting for WIP Wednesday.

Happy sewing!

6 comments:

  1. yay for rediscovering old wips! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful fabrics in this one...I really like your choice of colors, blue, red and green, all work well together...
    I had never seen this pattern before (I made a search on that one) It's lovely and I can't wait to see it when complete.
    It looks like there is not much left to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous project, I love the fabrics you're using. I wonder what you'll end up doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that blue....do you happen to know what it is? A Kona solid? :-) Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love it too! It's just like the autumn sky......
      It is called Stella Blue Solid and I think you can get it at Fat Quarter Shop and possibly Pink Castle Fabrics.
      Happy sewing!
      Lizzie
      PS You seem to be a no-reply blogger, Amanda

      Delete
  5. this is very cool! I love all that blue among all those scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!